Collection and use of data
In line with the practice of most websites, we store HTTP requests directed to our server. This means that we know the public IP addresses from which users browse the content of our website. Viewed content is identified by URL addresses. We also know:
- query arrival time
- response sending time,
- name of the client station – identification carried out via the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user – if the page of our website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser.
The above data is not associated with specific people browsing our website. In order to ensure the highest quality of the website, we analyze log files to determine whether the website structure does not contain errors, which subpages are viewed most often, etc.
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server. On their basis, statistics can be generated to assist in administration. Collective summaries in the form of statistics do not contain any data identifying people visiting the website.
The website uses the so-called cookies, i.e. IT data, in particular text files, saved by servers on the user’s end device, which the servers can read each time they connect to this end device.
Cookies are used in particular for:
- creating statistics that help understand how you use the website, which allows you to improve its structure and content;
- change the appearance or version of the page, enabling you to display a page tailored to your individual needs (e.g. in terms of font size, layout, colors);
- storing session data (after logging in, so you do not have to re-enter your login and password on each subpage of the website. This file expires after the session ends);
- presenting advertisements or conducting marketing campaigns.
Cookies are also used by websites that refer to our website, e.g. by presenting multimedia. These may include, in particular, cookies that enable logging in or are used to deliver advertising that suits your preferences.
Changing cookie settings
By default, web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the user’s end device. You can change your cookie settings at any time. The web browser settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic placement of cookies on your end device or to inform you each time they are placed on your end device.
Changing the conditions for storing or receiving cookies is possible by changing the web browser settings:
Failure to change cookie settings means that they will be placed on your end device, and thus we will store information on your end devices and gain access to this information.
Links to other sites